Tuesday, December 9, 2008

it feels like luv

It feels like the first drop of rain after summer. It feels like to seeing the morning star rise bringing the first light to the world after a prolonged darkness. It feels like the young bud to blossom and spread fragrance to the world, seducing the honey bees to extract sweetness from it. It feels like standing lonely by full moon dusk and witnessing the universe above. It feels like speaking to the sea getting its responses turbulent and calm. It feels like LOVE. . It drives me to gallop through an open meadow in search for the queen and each time I think of her I feel to missing every moments with her while I ride, I ride faster to reach in a nanosecond.
I cogitate about her royal red attire, her waiting impatiently for my arrival, she is perhaps looking at the shadow of a tall pine tree from her ebony window pane and noticing every passing minutes which seems to be an hour for her. She tickles her golden ruby necklace facing the front door waiting for me and ready to envelope me as soon as I reach…..
I ride through the last miles of my journey waiting for the moment when I see her and get mesmerized. I ride the mount in my euphoric moments and the last few seconds of my ride …I forget the world .its just she who dwell in the universe.
I enter through the rich royal gateway …
She anxious yet ignorant about my arrival. Her expression speaks that it took me longer than she expected. She silently went to her room not speaking and I followed her in valour. The story goes on…….my princess it is you who comes to my mind when I am just thinking about myself because I am not even a mere dust if you were not with me. My dream my imagination is just a reflection of you within me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel dat u r truely in luv....bcoz nobody can express it so nicely until has experienced it.......Hats off 2 ur way of expressions......

Unknown said...

its fantabulous.....awesome.....n wat else can i say?....frnd u r really in luv....n da most difficult thing to do is adding ur feeligs into ur writings......hats off to u.....

Anonymous said...

its beyond any appriciation......
its really mesmerizing like dat of ur princess.......