Tuesday, December 9, 2008

princess

The city was in its perfect blend on that spring evening. I was solitude until I found a princess who came like a dream and entered into my life to change things for ever. It was not destiny but a profound miracle. It showed that my dreams were being answered. I felt that my heart beat faster and my eyes mesmerized. I saw the first picture of my dream that I have always felt to be fictitious. It was no destiny but a profound miracle. The machine that brought the princess to me through a few million cables gave me a reason to live for a million year to see my dream as a reality again and again unchanged. The princess was ignorant when I first revealed my presence through letters which I sent her in my euphoric moments which perhaps Newton experienced after his search for gravity was over. but it was not later when the princess revealed herself….. it was the moment when the world stood still and my mind stopped working it was just my heart that felt an immense happiness. Later we came friendly and close until… on this blessed day when I take an opportunity to let the princess know that. It is YOU u for whom I can live a million year and still find u as mesmerizing as that day my princess.

3 comments:

Aditya said...

Love is really a miracle ! Only people in love can realize it...and can feel it..and so express it !

Unknown said...

My one n only ques is who's d princess?????????????
newaz its js fabulous,deres no better way of expressing ur thots than dis i guess....luvd it.

Anonymous said...

A life with eternal love is awaiting 4u....
Beyond the stage's narrow lino...