
I am writing to you when,
Slumber has just left me. Showing me the bright light,
The day reminds me of my past wasted life,
Giving me a hope to live every moment from now on,
Today I witnessed the true meaning of life it was my dream before I woke up today,
but I am really confused weather It was my dreams , or I was dreaming till now.
The dream was a very short.
I saw that I woke up early in the morning sipping to a glass of a hot desi masala tea and smoking a cigarette. I saw myself in midst a park where I saw a man feeding a flock of pigeons and I saw few early risers taking a walk along the park. The trees freshly awake by the alarm of the chirping birds and still confused of the days arrival and its yawning in its lazy mood. I stood alone amongst every one enjoying every moment which I saw. The trees, the chirping birds, the bright orange sun which is still in its pleasant mood and I could actually make an eye contact with him and get amazed by its beauty. I was astonished by the way the world is its so beautiful. I can bet when we come in direct contact with the nature we forget everything , our past our future and we live just that moment trying to store it in our memories for ever and ever. Actually I am not so sure about the daily early risers whether they get bored by the beauty or they become accustomed to it. But for me early rising is like going for a trip which sometimes happens once a year. I realized every creature and every thing in this world has a goal in their life. The sun has a role of bringing light to us and even taking it away after it has served us for hours. The birds they take the flight and travel for thousands of miles and reach their destinations, the flowers distributing beauty fragrance and attracting the insects before it sheds. The insects building the honey combs and toiling their whole day just to gather a few drops of the golden liquid in their combs. Suddenly I woke up
I realized what we are here for. We consider ourselves the most intellectual the wisest. But what are we here for. Do we actually have a goal or we are just the trespassers of this world getting a practical training of how to lead life. May be god has sent us to enjoy this life and see how every one is achieving the goal as the advertise says “aaj zindegi jee lee kal toh hona hai bada.” or it’s the other way round where God is showing us the way how we have crossed the cycle of life through this process. So now relax and enjoy the show….

1 comment:
yee its lyk dat way dizzy...u write nice..
Post a Comment